Tani ...

... was born in a litter of 4 puppies on December 25th 2008. She spent the first two months of her life in the Loubajac kennel in the French Pyrenees. Her mother is Pecquelette de Loubajac and her father Hob-Nob's Victor.

When she came to stay with me, we started Silvia Trkman's puppy school, followed by Sivia's tricks class and later on agility handling classes in LoLaBu training center. We do everything using only positive training techniques. We are very fond of Silvia and her dogs, specially the crazy little La who is Tani's 3/4 sister. We also attended handling classes with Daša Zakotnik and Polona Bonač.

Tani has many passions in her life. The biggest one is agility, of course, but she also loves playing with her beagle sister and BFF Xsara, hiding her toys in the most odd places, running through the fields and meadows, playing with sheep and eating.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Tricks Class And Tani's New Friend

I haven't done a new video for Tani's 9 months, shame on me! Instead, I'm posting the video of Silvia's summer tricks class (featuring Tani and her friends). Pretty amazing, huh?



Xsara and Tani got a cairn terrier cousin yesterday. Miki will be the best friend to my younger sister Katja. I'm sure they will make each other very happy! Tani and Xsara like him very much, which is very important considering that we live in the same house. Miki likes my girls as well, I think he will fit into our family very nicely.

3 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

That video is great! I wish Jackal had that much energy. :)

Chris and Ricky said...

I saw this video on YouTube earlier today and it is fantastic! So creative - I especially liked Tani's tricks! You are doing a wonderful job with her!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sure....

Another video to show off what I'll nevFUR do!

Khongrats on the new khousin - he's a khutie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra