Tani ...

... was born in a litter of 4 puppies on December 25th 2008. She spent the first two months of her life in the Loubajac kennel in the French Pyrenees. Her mother is Pecquelette de Loubajac and her father Hob-Nob's Victor.

When she came to stay with me, we started Silvia Trkman's puppy school, followed by Sivia's tricks class and later on agility handling classes in LoLaBu training center. We do everything using only positive training techniques. We are very fond of Silvia and her dogs, specially the crazy little La who is Tani's 3/4 sister. We also attended handling classes with Daša Zakotnik and Polona Bonač.

Tani has many passions in her life. The biggest one is agility, of course, but she also loves playing with her beagle sister and BFF Xsara, hiding her toys in the most odd places, running through the fields and meadows, playing with sheep and eating.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11 Months

Tani and her sisters RAYAS and RAZZ have 11 months today. I cannot believe that the next time we'll celebrate it will be one whole year already! Tani is defenitely NOT grown up yet, she is just as playful and carefree as she was when we first met. I hope she stays my crazy little clown :) I love her brilliant ideas and how she makes me laugh all the time. I love how she looks up to Xsara and how she waits for her to wake up in the morning, trying to hypnotize the part of the blanket where Xsara sleeps until she shows her pink nose and sleepy eyes. I love how she makes confetti out of every piece of paper she can find and how proud she is of her work when it's finished. I love how she smiles at me with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, I love the crazy look on her face and the huge brown eyes following my every move. I love all the wet kisses, how she shows all her mental and physical capabilities when trying to steal coffee and how excited she gets when she jumps out of the car to find out we're on an agility course. I love her egocentric and snobbish attitude and I love how she thinks I'm the coolest person alive. This list could go on and on forever, but to sum it up - I just love you, my little Tani!

3 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

My mom can totally relate to you because she loves me like you love Tani!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom is like Rikhky's mom...and your mom!

We don't have to grow up!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Agneta said...

Merry Christmas!!