Tani ...

... was born in a litter of 4 puppies on December 25th 2008. She spent the first two months of her life in the Loubajac kennel in the French Pyrenees. Her mother is Pecquelette de Loubajac and her father Hob-Nob's Victor.

When she came to stay with me, we started Silvia Trkman's puppy school, followed by Sivia's tricks class and later on agility handling classes in LoLaBu training center. We do everything using only positive training techniques. We are very fond of Silvia and her dogs, specially the crazy little La who is Tani's 3/4 sister. We also attended handling classes with Daša Zakotnik and Polona Bonač.

Tani has many passions in her life. The biggest one is agility, of course, but she also loves playing with her beagle sister and BFF Xsara, hiding her toys in the most odd places, running through the fields and meadows, playing with sheep and eating.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

And Now To Some New Videos :)

Tani and I are taking Silvia's Long Distance Handling class this winter. At first, I was a little reluctant to take the class, I really love to train at Silvia's place in person and the thought of "only" being able to enjoy the fun long distance didn't make me too happy. Boy, was I wrong! Of course, I still love LoLaBu Land in person and I definitely can't wait to go back there in the Spring, but I just couldn't believe how much one can learn by taping their training sessions, watching them slow-mo and then letting an expert like Silvia comment on them! I'm really amazed by our progress and I strongly recommend this class to anybody who wants to speed up their dog, improve their dog's obstacle commitment and work on their own handling. I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do! Here are all the info you need to join: CLICK and some of our videos taken for this class:





1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

Lots of people are taking Silvia's classes and loving them! You and Tani look great although I don't know what you will do when she is even faster! :)